With our well designed site plan featuring two overhead door entrances to the arena, vendors can pull in on one side of the arena, unload, and exit on the other side. The entire first floor of the Forum is on one grade for easier access by exhibitors and attendees alike. There is also access to 110V and 220V power and water throughout the building and outside.
The floor plans presented above are only two of the many ways the Lake George Forum’s open span 30,000 square foot main arena can be set up for your event or activity. With the above 10’x10’ floor plan the Forum can host up to 148 exhibitors. With the 8’x8’ floor plan the Forum can host up to 228 exhibitors. The Forum’s staff and in-house design system can help you create the floor plan that’s perfect for your event.
- Arena floor serviced by two overhead doors (15’x15’ and 12’x15’)
- Maximum floor to ceiling height 23’
- Wireless Internet Service available
- 8,500 square feet of lobby space
- 2,250 square feet of mezzanine space
- 4-100 square foot changing/storage rooms with showers
- Show office
- Full service restaurant on site
- Fitness Center on site
Consider the Lake George Forum as a location for your next large performance event or concert. The Forum’s maximum occupancy is 3,500 people and with our own staging system and a number of lighting and sound options, the arena can be set up to meet any performance need.